The Old Barn is an extremely charming house filled with character and warmth. This lovely period house is set in the picturesque and unspoilt village of West Runton, Norfolk
Karen Elliott has run, and, managed The Old Barn for the past 17 yrs. Many guests have returned year after year bringing back friends and many of their family members along with them.
- **SPECIAL OFFER** 3 nights for the price of 2. Offer valid between October 2016 and March 1st 2017. **BOOK NOW**
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN BOOKING
- Rooms from £85 to £95
- 4 Double Bedooms
- 1 Twin Bedroom
- Picturesque Garden
- Tea and Biscuits served on arrival
- Continental and Full English Breakfast
- Parking is provided
- Check in time, 3pm and checkout time, 10-30am
Guest's at The Old Barn are most welcome to make use of, and enjoy the private, quiet, and secluded garden.
“A perfect stay – good hospitality served in a homely, friendly atmosphere and comfortable rooms, tastefully decorated and furnished – highly recommended. The ideal place to stay for a tranquil holiday.”
“We have been visiting Mrs Karen Elliott at The Old Barn for a number of years now and have been highly satisfied with her service and friendliness. Excellent breakfasts and very comfortable surroundings.”